We a looking for a team-minded and communicative IT administrator / IT specialist to strengthen our IT department. We are on the lookout for a
Administrator (focus on Linux)
- Completed training with information technology orientation / vocational training with similar skills and long-term professional experience.
- Many years of experience as an administrator, especially in the Windows environment
- Very good knowledge in the Microsoft environment, especially AD
- Good knowledge of Visual Basic, PHP and MySQL
- Ideally experience in Citrix environments, but not absolutely necessary
- Knowledge in virtualization technologies such as vSphere, Xen, and SAN technologies
- Analytical approach
- Quick perception
- Careful and accurate worker
- Flexibility, commitment, resilience, self-responsibility, assertiveness
- Communicative, team- and result-oriented approach to work
- Set-up and administration of Microsoft Windows servers
- Landscapes, incl. services such as AD, SMS, Print, etc.
- Set-up and administration of terminal server solutions (Microsoft / Citrix)
- Administration of virtualization environments (XenServer)
- On-call duty 24/7 (alternating)
Who we are:
We are a regionally active Internet system vendor focusing on security on the Internet and with mobile applications and exclusive operations in dealing with business customers. We offer a wide range of products for our medium-sized and also larger business clients, from standardized solutions on the Internet and in the mobile communications sector through to individual solutions.
What we offer:
- Alternation between operating activities and special projects
- Access to and use of the latest technologies
- Quick decision processes and flat hierarchies
- Comfortable working environment
- Wide range of IT knowledge with development opportunities
- A high degree of independence and self-responsibility
- Performance-related pay
Does this appeal to you?
Then we look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your informative application documents, including your salary requirements, to Mr. Hojas at the following address: